If you accidentally created multiple Babbel accounts, or are not satisfied with our product, you might want to delete your account. Here’s how to do it:
Caution: Deleting your Babbel account does not cancel a subscription linked to that account. If you’ve made any form of payment, it's important to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before deleting your Babbel account.
To delete a Babbel account:
- Go to your dashboard on a desktop computer
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Select Profile and settings from the dropdown
- Select Settings on the left-hand side of the page
- At the bottom of the page, click Delete your Babbel account
- Confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking OK
- You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm the deletion
- Click on the link in the email to delete your Babbel account
Note: If you delete your Babbel account, your learning history and stored vocabulary will be permanently lost.