We don’t want to see you go, but if you wish to stop your plan, here are the ways you can cancel your subscription.
Tip: If you don’t know the method you use to subscribe, check your original invoice to determine if you pay through Babbel or through the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
Tip: If you pay through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and wish to pay through Babbel instead, please cancel your App Store or Google Play subscription and then pay for a subscription through Babbel.
If you subscribe directly through Babbel
Note: If you've subscribed through Babbel, you can only cancel via Babbel’s website.
- Go to www.babbel.com and Log in
- Click on the subscriber name in the navigation bar
- Select Profile and Settings
- Click on Account Information
- Select the Cancel auto-renewal button
You’ll receive confirmation of cancellation at the email address associated with your account.
If you pay via the Apple App Store
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if necessary
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Babbel subscription
- Select Cancel
If you pay via the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store
- Confirm that you are signed in to the correct Google account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select Babbel subscription
- Tap Cancel subscription