If you need to check your subscription or payment information or download your invoices, first determine if you subscribe through Babbel or through the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
Tip: If you don’t know the method you use to subscribe, check your original invoice to determine if you pay through Babbel or through the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
If you subscribe directly through Babbel
- Go to www.babbel.com and Log in
- Click on the subscriber name in the navigation bar
- Select Profile and Settings
- Click on Account Information
- Select each invoice to download the file
Note: The name shown on your invoices will be the name you entered in the First Name and Last Name fields in Profile and Settings. This name cannot be changed after purchase.
Also, we do not ask for your postal information during registration so we do not have this information on file.
If you subscribe via the Apple App Store
Tip: Check your email inbox to find invoices sent by Apple. Please note that invoices sent by Apple will be sent to the email address associated with your Apple ID.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Babbel subscription
If you subscribe via the Google Play store
Tip: Check your email inbox to find invoices sent by Google Play. Please note that invoices sent by Google will be sent to the email address associated with your Google Play account.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Confirm that you are signed in to the correct Google account
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Select Babbel subscription
Visit Google Play Help for more details.