What is the Goal Tracker widget?
The Goal Tracker widget displays your learning activity and helps you reach your weekly learning goal. Add it to the home screen on your mobile device to stay on track with your learning goals!
How do I add the widget to my iOS device?
To add the widget to your iOS home screen:
From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the top left-hand corner.
- Search Babbel widget, select it, then Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
To remove the widget from your iOS home screen:
- Touch and hold the widget that you want to remove.
- Tap Remove Widget.
- Tap Remove again to confirm.
How do I add the widget to my Android device?
How to add the widget to my Android home screen:
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How to remove the widget from my Android home screen:
- Touch and hold the item.
- Drag the item up to Remove .
- Lift your finger.