Dark Mode is now available in the Babbel app. Dark mode uses light colored text on a dark background, instead of the usual dark text on a white background. Using Dark Mode in low-light environments can reduce eye strain and be less distracting to others in the room.
To enable or disable dark mode
- Open the Babbel App
- Tap on Profile on the top right
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Appearance
- Choose from one of the 3 options:
- Light mode: Babbel App will always be in light mode
- Dark mode: Babbel App will always be in dark mode
- Same as device setting: Babbel App will follow the mode of your device operating system
Note: Dark mode is available with Babbel App version 21.31 and above on both Android and iOS. Dark mode is not available for lessons on the Babbel website.