Here is how to get started with Babbel Live in five easy steps:
- Register or log in to your account and select Live from your homepage menu
- Choose a subscription package that suits your needs
- Take a placement quiz to find your language level
- Use the filter options at the top of the page to customise your learning level and preferences
- Book classes for the topics you’re interested in and start learning!
The classes for each learning level are designed to be completed in a specific order, however it's entirely up to you which order you complete them in. For an overview of each individual course, just go to the Progress section on the right-hand side of your Babbel Live homepage, and click the See all option.
We use the CEFR framework to guide our lesson levels. If you’re not sure of your level, you can take a placement quiz:
Your result will identify your Babbel learning level, from newcomer (equivalent to CEFR level A1) to proficient (equivalent to CEFR level C1).
You can then use the filter options at the top of your Babbel Live homepage to browse classes by a specific learning level.