1. If you subscribe via www.babbel.com:
You can cancel a subscription on the Account Information page in Profile and Settings.
You'll receive confirmation of the cancellation at the email address you used to register with us, but let us know if you don't.
2. If you subscribe via the Apple App Store:
- Tap Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if necessary
- Tap Subscriptions and you'll see the Babbel subscription with the option to Cancel Subscription
3. If you pay via the Google Play Store:
Open the Google Play Store App, then go to Account - Subscriptions then press cancel. You will then be asked to confirm your subscription cancellation. Full details relating to Google Play cancellations can be also found here: Cancelling a subscription with Google Play
|Please be aware that all subscriptions are automatically renewed until we, Apple or Google receive notice of cancellation, so it's important to cancel before the date when the next payment is due. You will, of course, continue to have access to your courses until the period already paid for expires.|