For each knowledge level a word or phrase moves up, the longer the interval before it will need to be reviewed again. At the beginning – or when you’ve made only one mistake – the interval is only one day. On the second level, it’s four days, then seven, then 14, and then 60 days. Once a word reaches the sixth level, it will be six months before it is due for review again.
Articles in this section
- What is Review?
- How does Review decide what I need to review?
- How long are the review intervals?
- In what ways can I choose to review my vocabulary in Review?
- How can I delete vocabulary from my personal vocabulary?
- Can I decide myself what to review and how often I review?
- How much vocabulary can I learn with Babbel?