If you haven’t used Babbel for a while, or perhaps you took a course that is a bit too complicated for you, you might want to delete vocabulary from Review. When you do that, these items won’t come up in your future review sessions. Here’s how to remove vocabulary from Review:
- Go to your Babbel dashboard on a computer
- Click Review in the top navigation bar
- Scroll down to My vocab
- Find the relevant words or phrases you want to delete (the search bar and filter dropdown make this easy)
- Find the trash icon on the right-hand side of the page
- Click the trash icon to delete the item
Note: You can only delete items from Review on desktop, but deleting any items will be reflected across all of your devices.