To type an apostrophe or any other special character in the Babbel App, please just hold the base key - "comma" to insert an apostrophe, "a" for "ä" etc. Additional signs and characters will be shown as pop-up and can be selected.
Articles in this section
- What courses are available?
- How do I change course?
- How do I repeat a course or lesson?
- How do I set up my microphone to use speech recognition (website)?
- How do I set up my microphone to use speech recognition (Babbel apps)?
- How does the speech recognition tool work?
- How do I type the apostrophe or special characters?
- How much vocabulary can I learn with Babbel?
- Can I learn more than one language?
- How do I change my learning language?